Whilst some people like driving on unchanging open roads and enjoy relaxed drive, others prefer adrenaline road trips full of hidden perils.
According to Insider, the popular web portal on food, travel, design, culture, people and health issues, Croatia's coast roads are among the 15 most dangerous roads to drive around the world.
The Insider wrote, ‘‘The Adriatic coastal roads are known for their narrow two-way roads that lack a shoulder and safety barriers, and have blind corners and sharp turns that cling to the cliff side''.
From the UK's ''Widow Maker'' to Iraq's ''Highway of Death'' here is the list of the most frightening and deadly roads in the world:
1. The Dalton Highway in Alaska
2. The Atlantic Road in Averoey, Norway
3. The North Yungas Highway in Bolivia
4. The Stelvio Pass in Italy
5. The Guoliang Tunnel in China
6. The A537 (nicknamed ''the Widow-Maker'') in the UK
7. The Vitim River Bridge in Siberia
8. Skipper's Canyon Road in New Zealand
9. The Zoji Pass in India
10. The Karakoram Highway, between China and Pakistan
11. Highway 1 in Florida
12. The Million Dollar Highway in Colorado
13. The I-45 in Houston, Texas
14. The coast roads in Croatia
15. Jalalabad in Afghanistan
It is interesting to note that the Adriatic highway has also found its place among the Top 20 most attractive roads in the world.